Sunday, July 27, 2008

Ariana & Bryan's Wedding

Last weekend, I had the priviledge of second-shooting Ariana and Bryan's wedding. It was a perfect day. . . Ari looked just beautiful and everything played out seamlessly. Laura Oliver and I had fun getting as many shots as we could to capture their day. This was my first time shooting a wedding and it was certainly a learning experience for me. Here are a few of my favorites from the day. . . .
_-11

_-4

010

009

068

064

035

041

019

032

051

Traci - Ari & Bryan Wedding 058Traci - Ari & Bryan Wedding 059

028

078

3 comments:

E. Broderick Photography said...

Are you kidding me?! These are GORGEOUS! You are a natural. You know you are going to shoot with me one of these days! Traci--these are stunning images. I am so excited for you. Ariana is beautiful!!! That first shot is breathtaking.

Anonymous said...

Good work Squeaky! These photos are really spectacular!

Ariana said...

thanks so much traci!! i love them!