Sunday, December 14, 2008

Drum roll please. . . . . .

These past two weeks for me have been all about starting a new chapter in my life. It has been almost year now since I fell in love with photography and I've spend the last few months trying to decide if I wanted to make it a big part of my life, or just a hobby. Well, lets just say I've decided to go big. The last couple photo shoots I have done have made me realize that photography really makes me happy, it is my running. You know how runners say they come to a point where they get a natural 'high'? Well, I'm not a runner but I think I know that feeling. Pure excitement, a rush of adrenaline that keep you from sleeping even hours later. That is certainly something I want to keep in my life. I have a lot to learn, but have some of the best teachers around to learn from. . .So, like they say. . .practice makes perfect, and I'm up for the challenge. Without further ado, I bring to you. . . . . .TruBlu Photography!trublu_logo_layers

Be on the lookout. . .I'll be posting more about the name and why I chose it (I know you're curious :-), and also will post a link to my website once it's up and running.

5 comments:

Mary Marantz said...

ooh can't wait to hear the story behind the name!! that's so awesome! congrats!!

E. Broderick Photography said...

yeah! The logo looks great! Welcome to the craziness!

Bethany G. said...

Love, love, love it! That logo rocks! I get the kangaroo but am excited to hear how you picked that awesome name! I'm just waiting to hear back from my sis-in-law if that preggo photo shoot is a go or not. If so, I'm thinking the Sat. after Christmas? I think I'll have to wait to do ours til afte C-mas. Can't wait!

Bethany G. said...

Oh, and I totally get the "Runner's high" analogy! Awesome feeling! So glad you're happy!!

Salty Grapes said...

Oooh! Have you posted the story yet? I looooove your logo. And the watermark version especially. SO cute!!! =)