Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Jenn and Madelyn -- Maternity session

This past weekend I had the opportunity to meet up with Jenn and her sweet little girl, Madelyn. Jenn and her husband, Mike, are expecting their second baby daughter next month. Mike is in the Army and is current deployed in Iraq. They are anxiously awaiting his return for a visit in October. . .what a reunion that will be! Little Maddie is quite the little monkey, she is so expressive and fun to photograph. . . I can't wait for their family shoot in the fall when I can capture more of her! Jenn just couldn't be more beautifully pregnant. It was wonderful to capture her pregnancy and that special bond between mommy and daughter.

Enjoy!

Isn't Jenn Beautiful!
IMG_0462-Edit

IMG_0457-Edit
IMG_9804-Edit
Sweet.
IMG_9899-Edit
IMG_0081-Edit
Madrid 1
IMG_0431-Edit
IMG_0406-Edit
Jenn's family has this Ribbon tied around a tree in their front yard in honor of Mike.
IMG_0297-Edit
IMG_0366-Edit
I just had to add this shot. . .Maddie's not to happy with the camera here! What a monkey!
IMG_0224-Edit

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our beautiful daughter and granddaughter(s), and captured so perfectly!. Couldn't be more pleased.

Unknown said...

These are great, Traci!! I love how you managed to capture so many of Madelyn's expressions! Love, love, love the photo of her with both her hands on my belly :)

e. broderick photography said...

I am so glad I finally caught up with your blog! These are adorable! I can't wait to see the family shoot when Mike comes home! Those will be incredibly touching, I'm sure. Nice session, Traci.