Sunday, October 18, 2009

Ah, Life.

Oh, my poor blog. I am sad to say that I've abandoned it for over a month! Life has been busy busy as usual with work, photo shoots and a wonderful trip to the Canadian Rockies. The past couple weeks I have taken some "time out" due to a health issue and am happy to say that I'm back! I have so much to share with you all and lots of exciting stuff coming up. Keep checking back for weddings, baby sessions, an Operation Love Reunited shoot and hopefully some great images from visiting Phil's family in Australia (we leave in 8 weeks!). I hope everyone is enjoying all the fall colors. . . a great time for photo sessions! I am trying to pretend that this winter-like weather we're having right now doesn't bother me :-) Oh, what I would do for some Aussie sun here in New England!

No comments: