Saturday, September 13, 2008

Here's to you, Alex. . .

In all my blog posts since April of this year, I have failed to make mention of my very best friend, Alexandra. My life would not be complete without her friendship. . .we have shared so many fun times over the past few years and she is the one friend who truely "gets me" and forgives me even when life gets busy and I haven't called in weeks :-) We first met in the fall of 2004 at Boston's Lesley University. We lived together in a beautiful red, Victorian - style house that had been turned into a dormitory. It was situated on a quiet street next to Harvard Law School( how lucky were we?? :-). We instantly clicked and were attached at the hip until I left Lesley in my Junior year to get married (!!) and transfer to a school closer to my home. She has since continued to finish her 4 years at Lesley - persuing a degree in Elementary Education, but moved back to her home in New Hampshire. So. . .we are now about 21/2 hours from each other which makes it much harder to get together. Though our lives are different now, we continue to be close and get togther whenever we can (not often enough!)Here are a few pictures of us over the past couple years. We are hopeing to meet at the Head of the Charles Regatta in October. Thanks for your continued support and friendship, Alex. . .love you!!
004
Applepicking in Granby, CT
002
005
Hiking up to the Heublin Tower with the pups
001
We got kicked out of the grocery store for having Baby Moose in Alex's purse! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOOHOOOOOOOOO! I'm in your blog! I'm so psyched! I love the hiking picture! I look like a giant standing next to you! The supermarket one is hilarious too! I can't wait until my photo shoot. Can Maui still do my hair and makeup??!! :)