Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sweet Emma & Sofia

Emma and Sofia. . .they're my girls. Well, not actually but I'd like to think so. They happen to be my neighbors and the cutest, most beautiful, spunkiest girls in my life (but I'm not biased :-)I've known the girls since they were tiny little muffins and their parents, Heather and Pedro, have become good friend of ours over the last few years. I was so glad to finally get to their house for a mini photo shoot of the girls (we only had about an hour this time), but we had a blast playing outside, riding bikes and playing dress-up in the fairy house :-) Emma and Sofia are so carefree and creative. . .I love it! So here are a few of my favorites from this little shoot. . .Hopefully there will be more to come this Fall!
012
Emma in her cheerleading dress-up outfit
001
Her "pom-poms" and heels :-)
003
Miss Sofia
009
Kisses
004
Hammock Fun
010
013
Emma throws her heels in the bike basket and hops on. . can't ride well in pretty heels!
002
005
Sunflower Seeds!
015
016
Princess
019
I think this is my favorite. . SO little girl
018
Princess next to her castle :-)
014

5 comments:

Bethany G. said...

Traci,

I am once again AMAZED at your talent! How do you get those cool effects in these pictures? Is it a setting on your camera?

I haven't forgotten about our tenative photo shoot yet....

AWESOME SHOTS! So sweet and girlie.

Traci @ Tru Blu Photography said...

Thanks for the feedback Bethany! I really appreciate it!! As far as the effects, some of it is knowing how to use camera settings, but I also use an Adobe program called Lightroom which is amazing.

Amanda Harris said...

These girls are so precious....little girls dressing up is absolutely irresistible!

E. Broderick Photography said...

Traci--my comment is long overdue. but you always get my "live feedback" at work anyway! LOL. These photos are so adorable! You did an awesome job capturing the sweet, little moments. The hammock shot is a great example. I told you you are a natural!

Orchard Cove Photography said...

Hey Traci,

I buy my Xmas card templates online and then just fill them with my photos. These ones were bought at - http://soforthandetc.com/ - Eva Talley. Good luck :)