Monday, November 24, 2008

Inspired

CT photographers Justin and Mary Marantz recently did an interview with Ron Dawson of F-stop Beyond and totally rocked it. I have been following the Marantz's blog for a while now and have always admired their backgrounds and how far they have come in the photography industry. . . . .fast. This postcast was just what I needed to hear to get goin in the photography world. Photography makes me happy and I just love capture those precious moments in time. However, I have been of two minds about starting a business because I know nothing about business and getting one started would certainly be a big leap for me. But I'm ready. . .ready to take the plunge. During the Marantz's interview, this was mentioned. . . . "I would rather fail at something I love then succeed at something I hate." Exactly. I think this will be my mantra from here on out.

For those of you who are interested, here's the Podcast

2 comments:

Mary Marantz said...

omigosh!! thank you SO much for posting this!! you just made my heart so happy!!I hope you guys have a very happy & blessed Thanksgiving!

I'm so excited for all of the amazing things you are going to do with a mantra like that! be sure to keep us posted!

xoox
M:)

Orchard Cove Photography said...

It was great to meet you the other night - hope you can make it to the PUG holiday party!

Amanda