Wednesday, November 19, 2008

They're back!

redcup2_1
The Starbucks red cup. Why is it so much better than the traditional one? Because they stand for cozy holiday goodness and something about that deep red color makes your favorite drink inside taste extra special. Today I went out on a limb and tried the incredibly indulgent Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate. Whew! check out the caloric content in those babies. Needless to say, my itsy-bitsy SHORT beverage was absolutely delicious and just the boost I needed from a slow (!?) morning at work. Go ahead, go to Starbucks and get your first red cup of the season. I promise you won't be sorry. . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this post! Yes, I am big fan of the red cups too! I have not tried the Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate. I will have to try it out next time I am at a Starbucks! I loved that Apple Cider one we had in Newburyport!!!

PEACE and LOVE -

Alex