Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My Boy is featured on Up Country's website!


My Moosie boy is an Up Country celebrity! :-) For those of you who don't know the brand, Up Country is a fabulous company that makes doggie leashes and collars decked out in the cutest grosgrain ribbon patterns.
Last year, I submitted photos of Moose and Maui wearing our favorite UC collars into a photo contest they were holding (It was not so much a photography contest, but a cuteness contest :-)) and he was chosen in the top 50! They actually cut off the cutest part of the picture (he is standing over his beloved frisbee, smiling like a goon :-)
Check out the shot here in the gallery page. . he is image #50.
Way to go my little chunka-monka!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Moose! That is a cute shot. He is such a happy boy. =)

Orchard Cove Photography said...

SO COOL! I love Up Country collars - that's where we got Strider's collar for our wedding :)